The Z-Edge T4 Dash Cam is a front and rear camera system that is designed to capture video while your driving. It has the option to also record while you are parked. This camera system packs a ton of features. In this video, we take a deep dive review of everything this system has to offer.
Dash cam wiring kit for continuous power: https://amzn.to/2XEJOWK
Z-EDGE Dash Cam Front and Rear 4.0" Touch Screen Dual Dash Cam FHD 1080P with Night Mode, 32GB Card Included,155 Degree Wide Angle, WDR, G-Sensor, Loop Recording
1 used from $ 169.99
- ONE-HAND OPERATION TOUCH SCREEN: Sensitive Touch Screen driving recorder makes each operation more effortless and responsive, such as navigating the menus and settings, locking the current video, CHOOSE FROM 4 PRESET MODES: Drive - Optimized for regular use/ Scenic - Longer video clips for easier video post-processing/WDR - For better light balance, great for bright days or nighttime driving/Park- Increases G-sensor sensitivity and battery efficiency for monitoring your parked vehicle.
- YOUR ON-THE-WAY WITNESS: Featuring dual lenses and an easy-to-control touch screen, this dash camera ensures simultaneous recording front and rear, both in Full HD 1080P. Records powerful evidence of any accident involving your vehicle that supports the facts in case of any road incident. Compact design makes it easy to stick directly to your windshield for optimal field-of-view.
- DUAL 1080P RECORDING, NEVER MISS A LICENSE PLATE: Both front and rear cameras of the T4 Dashcam can record in Full HD 1920x1080P at 30FPS. Record in stunning WQHD 2560x1440P at 30FPS with the rear camera disconnected. The T4 can clearly capture license plates as well as road signs. A 6 layer glass lens and powerful imaging processor ensure more details are captured. Packed with 4.0 inch scratch-resistant LCD display, PIP mode supported, ensures clear and easy playback.
- SUPER CLEAR NIGHT VISION WITH WDR TECHNOLOGY: Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology compensates for light/dark spots and balances exposure, this ensures no overexposure during the day and brings greater clarity at night. It can also restore the true colors of objects for a fuller picture. Car license plates can be easily captured at night. Ensures the clear footage and images you need to record driving at night.
- 155° WIDE ANGLE LENS, FULL 4 LANES VIEW: Featuring a 155° wide viewing lens which helps captures more of the road around you. This ensures a panoramic recording that covers 4 lanes of the road and your surroundings. Never miss an event ahead, beside or to the rear of your vehicle while minimizing distortion. The T4 dash camera is meant to record evidence of any incident involving your vehicle, or even just record some nice scenery on along the way.
Tired of troubling button operation? Enough with both hands control? No more these worries now with Z-Edge T4 dash cam, which features sensitive one-finger touch screen, plus dual 1080P recording, super night vision and practical functions like parking monitor & motion detection, which is meant to back you up in any incident involving your vehicle.
One-finger Operation Touch Screen:
Designed with 4.0 inch sensitive touch screen, Z-Edge T4 allows you not to operate with pressing buttons anymore. It is specially designed to offer you effortless operation and optimal using feeling. You are allowed do all the operations with only one finger, such as navigate to the Menu settings, take a snapshot, lock video files manually or playback videos. All for simplifying the using way and enhancing the using experience.
Dual 1080P Recording, Your Reliable On-the-way "Witness"
Front and rear camera in Super HD 1920x1080P /30FPS, or record in stunning WQHD 2560x1440P/30FPS with single front one. High resolution plus the powerful processor, T4 can absolutely capture the license plate clearly and bring you clearer videos, definitely reliable for restoring powerful evidence of any unexpected accident.
155° Wide Viewing Angle, Reduce Blind Zone
T4 dash cam can cover 4 lanes of the road and surroundings with 155° wide viewing lens (front & rear lens). It can capture much more of the road around you than you imagine.
Super-clear Night Vision
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, compensating for dark spots and balancing exposure, makes footage captured always clear both in the day and night.
#projectramos #zedge #dashcam
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.