One of the great things about having a USB Type-C port on your mac is that you can seriously turn up your graphics processing ability by adding a eGPU and using a graphics card of your choosing. You are no longer tied to your laptop’s built in graphics card. Adding a eGPU will significantly improve your graphics processing by offloading graphics tasks from programs such as Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Avid, Adobe, and many others.
OWC has a great eGPU box that will help you turn your ordinary mac or pc into a graphics power house.
- Connect a GPU via Thunderbolt 3
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Elevate graphics performance
- Utilize multiple displays
- GPU power + notebook charging
- Thunderbolt cable included