We have all been there, we settle down in our living room after a long day at work only to find that the TV remote is nowhere in sight. The Mint H Item Finder aims to solve this problem with it’s tracking devices that are triggered with one remote control. In this video, we review the 4-pack version of the Mint H Item Finder tracker system. It’s easy to set up and bound to save you a lot of time and aggravation.
Mint H Wireless Item Beeper - Track Your Keys, Wallets, or TV Remote (4 trackers)
- Loud - crystal clear alarm sound volume can hear from thirty feet away, up to 90 dB
- Easy to use - one remote controls six items, call them at will with the press of one button
- Cost-effective - receive six beepers for the price of one similar item finder, covers everything in one location
- Low maintenance - replace the battery easily every six months, the only maintenance needed, no app, no tech hassle, common replacement CR battery
- Perfect for one location - six beepers cover everything in one place, whether it is your home, garage, tool shed, or office
Simplicity is a solution to many issues we have. In many instances, an expensive and complex GPS tracker is not needed for having simple reminders of small things that do not travel. The TV remote can be hidden in the most obvious places. The key to the tool shed can be hidden under a rug, and the bottle opener can be covered by a magazine. With Mint H the beeper, you can follow the sound to the exact location from a few rooms away. The loud beep alerts you to the location of the item hidden in your home or office. As long as your things do not move outside, they will be found easily in seconds.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
** This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.