Are you looking for a headphone set for your fitness workouts? Picking the right headphones is a personal choice. The hardest part of choosing the right set is not getting fooled by marketing terms. In this video, we review the iHaper NC1 Active Noise Cancelling headphones. They boast battery life up to 16hrs and are made to be used during fitness workouts.
iHaper NC1 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, ANC Neckband Wireless Earbuds, HiFi Stereo in-Ear Headphones with Microphone, IPX5 Splashproof Sports Headset, 16 Hours Play Time (Black)
$42.97 in stock
- ➤ [Active Noise Cancellation]: These active noise cancelling earbuds reduce noise by actively transmitting reverse sound wave against the noise source, effectively reduce airplane, subway, train, and other traffic noise by up to 25dB, making you enjoy purer music, and protect your hearing
- ➤ [High-quality Audio Experience]: The sound is pure and smooth, you can enjoy a Hi-Fi stereo sound quality. There are control buttons allow you to skip songs, pause, play and adjust the volume. Wireless version is BT-4.2
- ➤ [16 Hours Playtime]: Equipped with dual 120mAh lithium batteries for up to 16 hours of play time or 10 hours with ANC enabled. Full recharge in 2 hours. Ten minutes of no connection, automatic shutdown, more power saving
- ➤ [Hands-free Phone Calls]: The high-sensitive MEMS microphone and ANC function deliver optimal call quality for you. Just one press on the multifunctional button to answer/hang up the calls, it's easy to use
- ➤ [IPX5 Splashproof]: Meets with the IPX5 waterproof standard, it can resist the sweat of exercise or the splash of coffee, tea, and light rain
♢ Hi-Fi and stereo sound quality
♢ ANC (active noise cancellation)
♢ Easy connection within 33ft/10m via wireless V4.2
♢ Built-in Mic supports answering or hanging up calls
♢ Up to 16 hours playtime, or 10 hours with ANC enabled
♢ IPX5 splash proof level, no worries about sweat and light rain
♢ Comfortable wearing with 3 pairs of soft silicone tips and hooks in S/M/L sizes
Wireless Version: BT-V4.2
Wireless Receiving distance: 3.3ft/10m
Battery Capacity: 120mAh *2 (lithium polymer)
Recharging Time: 2 Hours
Play Time: 16 Hours /10 Hours with ANC on
Waterproof Level: IPX5
♦ To turn on the ANC function, please press the drop-shaped button on the control bar and hold on for 3 seconds, there will be a bubbling sound when it's on, and the blue indicator will be on while it's enabled;
♦ To connect it to other devices, please turn it off first, then press the middle multifunctional button until the indicator alternately flash in red and blue light to reset it, and turn on the Bluetooth of the new device to connect it.
1 *iHaper NC1 Wireless Earphone
3 * Pairs of Tips (in S/M/L size)
3 * Pairs of Hooks (in S/M/L size)
1 * Micro USB charging cable
1 * 18 Months Warranty
1 * User Manual
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
** This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.