In this video, we take a look at iHaper’s offering in a smart LED light bulb and a smart light bulb socket. Home automation is now possible with these type of devices but finding smart devices that are reliable, easy to set up, and easy to use is the challenge in today’s smart home market.
iHaper B2 Smart Light Bulb - Apple HomeKit Bulb, E26 WiFi LED...
- ➤ [Wide Compatibility]: iHaper smart LED light bulbs are designed to work with Apple HomeKit. They can be directly controlled through the Home App or Siri voice commands. They also support Alexa and Google Assistant (iHaper App is required to connect with Alexa/Google)
- ➤ [Dimmable Daylight White]: Use app or voice commands to easily dim or brighten the light to your desired brightness level. A simple and must-have solution to meet your different lighting needs
- ➤ [Remote Control]: No longer worry about forgetting to turn off the lights. You can remotely control or set schedules to turn the light on/off when not at home. Note: the remote control function requires a hub (iPad/Apple TV/Home Pod)
- ➤ [Group Control]: These bulbs make your home illuminating system smart and advanced. You can add multiple bulbs to create scenes and control the connected smart bulbs simultaneously through App or pre-setted commands
- ➤ [What You Get]: iHaper B2 7W Daylight White smart LED bulb (equivalent 40W), quick start guide, 18 months warranty and lifetime technical support. Feel free to contact us if you need any help
Smart WiFi Light Bulb Socket - iHaper Apple Homekit E26 Bulb Adapter...
- Wide Compatibility: iHaper smart bulb socket is designed to work with Apple HomeKit. It enables you to control light directly through the Apple Home App or Siri voice commands. It also supports Alexa and Google Assistant (iHaper App is needed to connect with Alexa/Google).
- Make Ordinary Bulbs Smart: It can make ordinary LEDs, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs up to 25W work like smart bulbs. It provides a new way to turn on/off your lights with fewer walks.
- App Control & Voice Control: Ask Siri/Alexa/Google to turn on/off your lights, or just tap on the Apple Home/Alexa/Google Home App to control the light.
- Remote Control: No longer worry about forgetting to turn off the lights. You can remotely control or set timers to turn the light on/off when not at home. Note: the remote control function requires a hub (Apple TV/Home Pod/iPad).
- Group Control: These bulb sockets make your home illuminating system smart and advanced. You can add multiple bulb sockets to create scenes and control the connected smart bulbs simultaneously through App or pre-setted commands.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
** This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.