In this video, we take a look at iHaper’s offering in a smart LED light bulb and a smart light bulb socket. Home automation is now possible with these type of devices but finding smart devices that are reliable, easy to set up, and easy to use is the challenge in today’s smart home market.
Main Features:<br />- Based on Apple HomeKit <br />- Works with Apple Home App and Siri voice <br />- No hub required with Apple HomeKit at home <br />- Support Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant <br />- Dimmable daylight white <br />- Support setting times <br />- Support remote control <br /><br />Specifications:<br />Base Type: E26 <br />Rated Power: 7W <br />Equivalent Level: 40W <br />Light Color: Daylight White <br />Color Temp: 2800~3000K <br />Luminous flux: 470LM <br />Operating Temp: 5℃~45℃ <br />WiFi Networks: 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n only <br /><br />Skills: <br />- Please make sure the bulb is powered on before the connection. <br />- This is for iOS devices ONLY at present, we're working on the Android version of App, thank you very much for your patience. <br />- It works under 2.4Ghz network only, and only support WPA/WPA2-PSK, please make sure this information of your networks before buying. <br />- No bridge is required when using with Apple devices at home, but the remote control function requires a hub/bridge; an Apple TV, Home Pod, <br />or iPad can works as the hub/bridge. <br />- There are tutorial videos on our official YTB channel if you need help to connect it with Alexa or Google. <br />Package Content: <br />1 x iHaper B2 Smart Bulb <br />1 x User Manual <br />1 x 18 Months WarrantyUsually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- ➤ [Wide Compatibility]: iHaper smart LED light bulbs are designed to work with Apple HomeKit. They can be directly controlled through the Home App or Siri voice commands. They also support Alexa and Google Assistant (iHaper App is required to connect with Alexa/Google)
- ➤ [Dimmable Daylight White]: Use app or voice commands to easily dim or brighten the light to your desired brightness level. A simple and must-have solution to meet your different lighting needs
- ➤ [Remote Control]: No longer worry about forgetting to turn off the lights. You can remotely control or set schedules to turn the light on/off when not at home. Note: the remote control function requires a hub (iPad/Apple TV/Home Pod)
- ➤ [Group Control]: These bulbs make your home illuminating system smart and advanced. You can add multiple bulbs to create scenes and control the connected smart bulbs simultaneously through App or pre-setted commands
- ➤ [What You Get]: iHaper B2 7W Daylight White smart LED bulb (equivalent 40W), quick start guide, 18 months warranty and lifetime technical support. Feel free to contact us if you need any help
Main Features: iHaper S1 smart bulb socket works with Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. When using Homekit system at home, there is no hub/bridge required, you can control it through your iPhone/iPad directly or ask Siri do it for you. If you are using Amazon Echo, Google Assistant, this works for you as well. Compatible with up to 25W of bulbs like LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen. No power consume when light is off.Specifications: Interface type: E26 Input voltage: 100~240V AC Bulb wattage: Up to 25W Certification: ETL, FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WiFi Wireless connection: WiFi 2.4GHz Compatibility: LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbsUse Suggestions: Please DO NOT touch the light socket while it is connected to a power source. It supports 2.4 GHz WiFi networks only. Please make sure the light socket is on 2.4 GHz WiFi connection before use. This is for <b>iOS</b> devices <b>ONLY</b> at present, we're working on the Android version of App, thank you very much for your patience. Remote access of HomeKit system requires a HomePod/Apple TV 4K/Apple TV (4th generation) with the latest version of tvOS/iPad with the latest version of iOS as a hub/bridge (no need when using at home).Package Content: 1 * iHaper WiFi Smart Light Socket 1 * Quick Start Guide 1 * 18 Months WarrantyUsually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- Wide Compatibility: iHaper smart bulb socket is designed to work with Apple HomeKit. It enables you to control light directly through the Apple Home App or Siri voice commands. It also supports Alexa and Google Assistant (iHaper App is needed to connect with Alexa/Google).
- Make Ordinary Bulbs Smart: It can make ordinary LEDs, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs up to 25W work like smart bulbs. It provides a new way to turn on/off your lights with fewer walks.
- App Control & Voice Control: Ask Siri/Alexa/Google to turn on/off your lights, or just tap on the Apple Home/Alexa/Google Home App to control the light.
- Remote Control: No longer worry about forgetting to turn off the lights. You can remotely control or set timers to turn the light on/off when not at home. Note: the remote control function requires a hub (Apple TV/Home Pod/iPad).
- Group Control: These bulb sockets make your home illuminating system smart and advanced. You can add multiple bulb sockets to create scenes and control the connected smart bulbs simultaneously through App or pre-setted commands.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
** This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.