The iDsonix USB hub provides high-performance ports and touts a Mac-like design that looks great on any desktop. In this video, we unbox, review, and test the performance of each of the 4-ports on this USB hub.
iDsonix 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub Aluminum Desk USB Hub Data Transfer Hubs for Windows, MacBook, Mac Pro/Mini, iMac, XPS, All USB Drives -Silver
$16.99 in stock
- Ultra Fast - Super speed USB 3.0 hub transfer rate up to 5Gbps. 10x faster than USB 2.0. Only used for transmitting data, can't charge devices.
- Easy Setup - No software or drivers. Plug and play, hot swappable. Support multiple hard disk copy transmission, greatly improve your work.
- Multi Ports - Connect peripherals like mice, keyboards, flash drives, card readers, or an external hard drive to your laptop or desktop computer.
- Sleek and Sturdy - With USB 32°elevation design, perfect and convenient for plug; All aluminum housing, stylish texture and comfortable touch.
- Compatibility - Windows XP/Vista/7/8/ 10 Linux/Mac IOS, support almost all USB devices including cell phone, tablet PC, digital camera, card reader, u disk, portable drives, mouse, keyboard, etc
Product Description: This usb 3.0 hub with Aluminum Alloy Housing, It utilizes the VIA Labs VL812 Chipset which is much more power efficient than the old USB 2.0 standard, USB 3.0 Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps,Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. It also includes a Power and Read/Write LED indicator light and USB 3.0 Data Cable for connecting to host device. USB 2.0 or 3.0? USB hubs and cables have different version numbers (2.0 and 3.0) that indicates their transfer speed. The higher the version number, the faster they can work. However, to get the full power, the host and the device must have the same version. If not, the lowest USB version in the chain will control the speed. For example, if your computer has a 2.0 USB port, your cable is 3.0, and your phone is 3.0, you will achieve 2.0 speed. If all three (computer, cable, and phone) all have 3.0 then you will have 3.0 speed. Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Linux/Mac IOS, support almost all USB devices including cell phone, tablet PC, digital camera, card reader, u disk, portable drives, mouse, keyboard, etc. What's In The Box: 1 x iDsonix 4 Ports USB3.0 Aluminum Hub 1 x 3.3Ft. USB3.0 Cord 1 x User Manual 1 x Service Card
#idsonix #usbhub #projectramos
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.