If you’re in search of a portable light that has options to adapt to different shooting needs, consider the Falcon Eyes RL-18VC. This light features a small format with AC and battery operating options. In this video, we unbox, setup, and test this portable LED light.
Music provided by Epidemic Sound, sign up here: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/ztg8ic
Falcon Eyes RL-18VC Bi-Color 3200-5600K LED Soft Light FlapJack LED Edge Light for Photography Video YouTube Vimeo Portrait Lighting Live Streaming
- Output power 18W, Bi-color temperature from 3200K~5600K, CRI and TLCI of 95+
- The unique ring light shape also renders a beautiful catch light in the eyes of the subject that make the eyes look like they sparkle.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor photography and videigraphy,portrait photography and wedding photography,Interview and it is especially good for live broadcast photo artifact fill light.
- 360 Degree U-Bracket,you can adjust the light to meet your shooting needs.This LED light is designed in mirror style providing extremely soft lighting for all applications.
- Compatible with both AC and NP-F Series Battery power supply,can meet indoor and outdoor different power supply needs.(The battery is not included)
#projectramos #falconeyes #portableledlight
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.