If you’re in the market for a wireless lavalier microphone system, you should consider the Comica CVM-WM100 Plus. This kit has everything you need to connect either a mic or line source and transmit wirelessly to your input interface. In this video, we unbox, setup, and test this wireless microphone system.
Music provided by Epidemic Sound, sign up here: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/ztg8ic
- 【48-Channel】Dual Transmitters triggered by one receiver which can be used for multiple devices working together, auto-scanning for quick channel selection to A/B Group. With LCF low cut Filtering mode and manual/ auto IR sync.
- 【Two Power Supply Modes】Powered by AA batteries or external power, working time up to 6 hours, micro USB interface at the bottom, it's pretty convenient for charging.
- 【Real-time Monitoring】 With real-time monitoring at the end of receiver end and transmitter power monitor functions. With the real-time monitoring function, you can measure Whether the video works normally during the recording process.
- 【Long Working Distance】The working distance of Comica CVM-WM100 PLUS is up to 328 Foots(Open Area 328ft, 196ft in area with obstacle) ,ideal to capture the audio in large scene.
- 【Adjustable RF Signal Strength】When the working distance within 197 feet, you can switch to low strength mode, which helps to reduce power consumption. When it is longer than 197 feet, you can choose the high strength mode to improve the audio quality.
#projectramos #comica #wirelessmic
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.