The Amysen WiFi Smart Plug provides an easy and convenient way of converting ordinary appliances to smart enabled appliances. In this video, we unbox, walk through the setup process, and test this smart plug.
Amysen WiFi Smart Plug, Mini Outlet Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, No Hub Required, Control Your Devices from Anywhere(4 Pack)
$30.59 in stock
- Voice control: Smart plug works with Alexa,Google home,Echo dot, Control your appliances with your voice.
- Smart Remote Control: Smart plugs connect your smart phone, No Hub required, control home appliances by your phone wherever you are.
- Schedule & Timer : Setting time for smart plug, Switch your home appliances On/Off automatically , Pre-lit your house before coming home.
- Room Saving: Amysen smart plug has a new brand design to save room, you can stack two Smart Plugs in one wall outlet.
- Please NOTE: Smart plugs works with 2.4 GHz Wifi security network ONLY.
Control Your Devices from Anywhere
From the patio to the bedroom, Amysen smart plugs allow you to remote control any traditional devices by your smart phone whenever you want.
Very nice product for the lazy man control home appliances remotely from wherever you are thru the phone apt or Alexa
Hands-free voice control
The smart plug can be paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Home，
Just manage devices through your voice which gives you true smart hands-free voice controlling lifestyle.
Automate your home with these smart plugs, whether a light or coffee maker.
Run devices the smart way
Create custom schedules and automatically turn your home electrics on/off at a specific time so you could check on your devices status
conveniently on the Smart Life App which allows you to add multiple appliances.
Just run all your home appliances from your fingertips.
Easy To Use And Install
Just download the Smart Life App, sign up for an account，
And connect to your existing home Wi-Fi network. No hub and subscription need.
You can rename or group them to make it easier to turn multiple plugs on and off using Alexa or smart app.
Setup with Alexa:
1. Open Alexa App, Search and enable Skill "Smart Life" on Skill section
2. Login your Smart Life account
3. Go to Smart Home section and discover your devices
4. Click "Add Device" on Smart Home section.
1. Scan the QR on manual and Download the free App.
2. Set up your Smart life Account.
3. Add your devices and rename them.
4.Tap "Confirm indicator rapidly blink" and type in your Wi-Fi Password
--Supports up to 15A of power to devices. --Compatible with 2.4Ghz WiFi network.
#amysen #homeautomation #projectramos
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.