In this video, we are reviewing the Amorno’s Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds. These are budget earbuds with all the necessary features needed from wireless earbuds. They are best suited for fitness workouts so if you’re in the market for a low-cost set of earbuds to use for your fitness workouts then these earbuds might suit your needs.
Wireless Earbuds,AMORNO Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Deep Bass Stereo Sound Earbuds Noise Cancelling Earphones True Wireless Waterproof Sports Headset with Built-in Mic
1 used from $40.54
- 【Noise cancelling & HD Sound Quality】AMORNO wireless headphones adopt CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology to reduce ambient noise and echo.Upgrade super balanced Bass and premium vibrating diaphragm technology to ensure incredible truly 3D sound.Enjoy the HI-FI and super bass sound!
- 【 Most Stable Signal& Secure Fit Design】Our True Wireless earbuds use bluetooth V5.0 chipset to provide stable connection and signal transmission. 3 sizes ear tips ( S/M/L) to fit most ears,with unique lock ear design,never falling out.Made of luxury aerometal,comfortable silicon earplug,light weight and sweatproof for running,jogging..
- 【storage box for long use】Up to 3 hrs playtime when fully charged. Equipped with mini and portable 500 mAh battery charging case to offer the wireless earpieces 4 times charge.Never worry about low battery when you are out all day,easy to carry anywhere.
- 【Multi-functions Connectivity】 Twin mode: use 2 cordless earbuds simultaneously, enjoy 3D sound. Single mode: choose the right one or the left one,each Bluetooth headset can connect with two Bluetooth devices.
- 【 Hassle-Free Warranty】Compatible to all bluetooth-enabled devices; Such as iPhone, Samsung, HTC, iPad Pro, Bluetooth-enabled tablets. 12-month product warranty,no worries after purchasing,just contact us directly!
AMORNO Wireless Bluetooth Headphone ,Set your hands free
How to Pair (Important!)
1. Long press the power button of each earbud for 3-5 seconds UNTIL the White light is flashing on BOTH earbuds,waiting few seconds for automatch.
(If success,left earbud will be white light,Right earbud with red & white flashing alternately waiting for pairing to the phone)
2. Open Bluetooth on phone,find "AMORNO HM 2060-R",click to connect.(voice: 2nd device connected).
3. Next time you pair the two earbuds,turn on both earbuds,and open Bluetooth on phone. It will automatically connect to the earbuds like it does with any Bluetooth device.
1.Please DO NOT connect"AMORNO HM2060-L".
2.FOR CALLS, only the right earbud has sound.
How to charge (Important!)
Please press them fully into the charging case,turn on the switch button and close the box cover to charge it,you will see the light of the earbuds be red.
(NOTE: If the earbuds flash red means it didn't charge correctly,please press them fully into the charging case until the light stays red. )
Bluetooth version: V4.2+EDR+Dual mode
Headset battery: 40mAh/3.7V *2
Music time: 2-3 hours(twins mode)
Talking time: 3-4 hours(each earbud)
Charging base battery: 500mAh/3.7V
Charging base input: 5V/1000MA
Profile support: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/SPP
Valid connection(phone to earbuds): Within 33ft
2 x 40mAh AMORNO Wireless Earbuds
1 x Micro USB charging cable
1 x 500mAh Charging box
1 X User Manual
2 x Couples extra eartips
Zero-Risk Purchase, 12 months 100% Satisfaction Guarantee,if you do have any questions please feel free to contact us !
#amorno #wirelessearbuds #bluetoothearbuds
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
** This is not a sponsored review thus the opinions expressed are my own unbiased opinions of the featured product.
Wireless Headphones Whose One Side Doesn’t Work
Hi There, I would try to unpair the headphones and then pair them again to see if that corrects the issue. Also, when you pair these earbuds, be sure to pair the right earbud first. It will be the earbud that shows up with the -R at the end of the name of it.